top of page
St Peter's Church Brackley


Congregation member?

The St Peter's Emergency Fund exists to provide one-off grants of up to £250 to congregation members needing short-term financial relief.

  • To apply, contact the Vicar.

  • To donate, please make a BACS transfer to the PCC account (a/c no. 43960404, sort code 20-97-48), with an accompanying email to our Treasurer John Carter ( Any excess funds at the end of the year will be diverted to wherever the need is greatest in the life of the church.


Brackley resident?

Feoffee Grants: If you are not a member of our congregation but still live in Brackley or Halse, you can apply for financial assistance from Brackley United Feoffee (pronounced ‘feffy’) Charity. They offer one-off grants to help with a specific pressing need or educational expense. For further information, or to make an application, contact the Secretary, Mrs Irene Bennett, via, or write to Caryl Billingham MBE, at 7 Bridgewater Rise, Brackley, NN13 6DA. The trustees (who include Rev. Rich Duncan) meet quarterly to discuss all charitable business, including any applications for assistance.

Brackley Foodbank: St Peter's Church supports the local food bank (website here) through both financial and food donations. Rev. Rich Duncan is able to issue foodbank vouchers, so do 
contact the Vicar if you are in need.

bottom of page